Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Tupac charges Amerikkka

Rev Greetings.. This is part of Tupac's song "Words of wisdom" off his debut album 2pacalypse Now his controversial political,social,economic material.. Being he was a son of a panther, and later in his teenage years became the leader of the New Afrikan Panthers it was that ground and principled back bone of him as you a see in this charge of Amerikkka!!!! Tupac's words in the quotations... ( "This is definitely ahhh words of wisdom AMERIKA, AMERIKA, AMERIKKKA I charge you with the crime of rape, murder, and assault For suppressing and punishing my people I charge you with robbery for robbing me of my history I charge you with false imprisonment for keeping me Trapped in the projects And the jury finds you guilty on all accounts And you are to serve the consequences of your evil schemes Prosecutor do you have any more evidence? Killing us one by one In one way or another Amerika will find a way to eliminate the problem One by one The problem is The troubles in the black youth of the ghettos And one by one We are being wiped off the face of this earth At an extremely alarming rate And even more alarming is the fact That we are not fighting back Brothers, sisters, niggas When I say niggas it is not the nigga we are grown to fear It is not the nigga we say as if it has no meaning But to me It means Never Ignorant Getting Goals Accomplished, nigga Niggas what are we going to do? Walk blind into a line? Or fight? Fight and die if we must like niggas.. NIGHTMARE that's what I am Amerika's nightmare I am what you made me The hate and evil that you gave me I shine of a reminder of what you have done to my people For Four hundred plus years You should be scared You should be running You should be trying to silence me Ha ha But you cannot escape fate Well it is my turn to come Just as you rose you shall fall By my hands Amerika, You reap what you sow 2pacalypse America's Nightmare, Ice Cube and Da Lench Mob Amerika's Nightmare, Above the Law Amerika's Nightmare, Paris Amerika's Nightmare, Public Enemy Amerika's Nightmare, Krs-One Amerika's Nightmare, New Afrikan Panthers Amerika's Nightmare, Mutulu Shakur Amerika's Nightmare,Geronimo Pratt Amerika's Nightmare, Assata Shakur Amerika's Nightmare)

No comments:

Post a Comment